A simple fall can have devastating consequences for anyone who is unable to call for help. If you fall, you can become disoriented, immobilized, or knocked unconscious and unable to call for help. Lifeline with AutoAlert is the first pendant-style help button that can automatically place a call for help if it detects a fall and you’re unable to push the button yourself.
Automatic Access to Help If a Fall Is Detected
AutoAlert detects more than 95% of falls and can automatically place a call for help if it detects a fall.* For individuals with a history, risk, or fear of falling, Lifeline with AutoAlert can be an excellent choice. The Lifeline with AutoAlert Service includes a Communicator, the AutoAlert Personal Help Button, and 24/7 access to our U.S.-based Response Center.
Wear the AutoAlert Help Button as an adjustable necklace pendant. Its features include:
- Automatic Fall Detection: If a fall is detected and you are unable to push your Help Button, the Lifeline with AutoAlert pendant can automatically place a call for help. AutoAlert is the most widely adopted fall detection technology in the U.S. medical alert market today.
- Waterproof: Designed for wear in the bath or shower, where falls often occur.
- Charged: Powered for access to help when you need it most.
- Easily Accessible: Unlike a cell phone, you wear your Help Button 24/7. If worn correctly, help should always be easily within reach.
- Thoughtfully Designed: The smooth design of our buttons makes for comfortable, unobtrusive wear. Neck cords are designed to break away in the event of an emergency and are easily replaced if damaged or soiled.
- Help-Ready: Our buttons have a wide range of operation, so you can call for help from anywhere in or around your home within range of the Communicator. Range may vary due to the construction of your home and distance from a Lifeline Communicator.
When you press your Help Button in range of a Communicator, the Communicator dials the Response Center. Key features include:
- Quick Dialing: Provides quick access to help 24/7.
- Sensitive Speakers: Voice amplification on the Communicator’s speaker phone lets you hear conversations more easily and enables the Response Center to hear you from almost anywhere in your home.
- Easy Installation: When you plug in your Communicator and press the gray Reset Button, the Communicator walks you through the home installation process. Professional Installation service is also available for a fee.
- Automatic Self-Testing: The Communicator conducts regular status checks to confirm proper operation. Your system will alert Lifeline in the event that system maintenance is required.
- Remote Call Answering: This bonus feature lets you answer your phone without getting up, as long as you are in the same room as your Communicator.
- Up to 30 Hours Battery Backup: This ensures you have access to help even during power outages.