The Standard Lifeline Service is their most economical medical alert system. It features a discreet, waterproof Personal Help Button that you can wear around your neck as an adjustable medical alert necklace or on your wrist as a medical alert bracelet – whichever you prefer.
The Standard Lifeline Service includes a Communicator, a Slimline Personal Help Button, and 24/7 access to the U.S.-based Response Center.
- Charged: Powered for access to help when you need it most.
- Waterproof: Designed for wear in the bath or shower, where falls often occur.
- Easily Accessible: Unlike a cell phone, you wear your Help Button 24/7. If worn correctly, help should always be within reach.
- Thoughtfully Designed: The smooth design of our buttons makes for comfortable, unobtrusive wear. Neck cords are designed to break away in the event of an emergency and are easily replaced if damaged.
When you press your Help Button in range of a Communicator, the Communicator dials our Response Center. Key features include:
- Quick Dialing: Provides quick access to help 24/7.
- Sensitive Speakers: Voice amplification on the Communicator’s speaker phone lets you hear conversations more easily and enables our Response Center to hear you from almost anywhere in and around your home.
- Easy Installation: When you plug in your Communicator and press the gray Reset Button, the Communicator walks you through the home installation process. Professional Installation service is also available for a fee.
- Automatic Self-Testing: The Communicator conducts regular status checks to confirm proper operation. Your system will alert Lifeline in the event that system maintenance is required.
- Remote Call Answering: This bonus feature lets you answer your phone without getting up, as long as you are in the same room as your Communicator.
- Up to 30 Hours Battery Backup: This provides you access to help even during power outages.